Arts for Young Hearts
- Level 1 and 2 competitors are automatically enrolled.
- After their knowledge and Qur’an competitions, these competitors will have colored paper, crayons, glue, paint, and much more to design their on the spot art pieces.
Arts for Levels 3-6
- This competition is open to competitors in Level 3 and above.
- The competition will take place on September 22, 2018 before the Awards Ceremony
- Before the competition, competitors will craft an original piece of 2D or 3D art relating to the theme: Sharing Islam, Serving Humanity.
- Creativity is encouraged and the art piece can relate to ANY aspect of the overall theme
- Any art style is allowed, with a few exceptions
- No depictions or any interpretation of Allah or the angels
- No literal or detailed depiction of the Prophets or of Heaven and Hellfire. Artistic license is allowed for figurative or metaphorical depictions.
- No vulgarity, including but not limited to adult themes and excessive blood/violence/gore.
- There is no size limit but the art pieces should be easily carried and moved.
- A portion of the score will come from verbal presentation
- Competitors may be asked by judges to provide analysis, answer questions, or explain their art