Deadline for Email Submissions is September 5th at Midnight!
All Competitors Must Bring 3 Physical Copies
- This competition is open to competitors in Level 3 and above.
- Before the competition, competitors will write an original piece of poetry relating to the theme: Sharing Islam, Serving Humanity.
- Creativity is encouraged and the poetry piece can relate to ANY aspect of the overall theme
- Any poetry style is allowed, but must be primarily in English, with allowance for a few words/phrases from other languages.
- Poetry piece is limited to 30 lines (excluding title)
- It is highly recommended to email the poetry piece BEFORE the competition
- The document along with competitor’s full name and level should be sent to email@example.com
- On the competition day, competitors must bring 3 physical copies of their poetry piece
- It must be TYPED and PRINTED. Handwritten poetry pieces will NOT be accepted.
- Competitor’s full name and level should be visible on the front page
- A portion of the score will come from verbal presentation
- Competitors may be asked by judges to provide analysis, answer questions, or recite their poetry (they are allowed to look)