- This competition is open to competitors in Level 3 and above.
- The competition will take place on September 22, 2018 before the Awards Ceremony
- Participants will select a scientific Qur’anic miracle and expound on its meaning through individual research.
- Board and presentation should include references to Qur’an, Hadith, and scientific evidences and journals
- Following the scientific method (hypothesis, experiment, conclusion) is NOT required
- The goal is to affirm the miracles in the Qur’an with scientific backing.
- Find an example of a scientific phenomena mentioned the Qur’an relating to nature, biology, physics, or astronomy.
- You must understand the Qur’anic ayat and tafsir and thoroughly research the scientific aspects, citing verifiable and academic sources.
- You will be scored on Qur’anic understanding, quality of research, and verbal and visual presentation
- A 2D or 3D visual model is recommended, but not mandatory