Deadline for Submissions has been extended to September 5th at Midnight!
- This competition is open to Level 3 and above
- Competitors will video record and upload their speech to YouTube as an unlisted video (click for help)
- The video link along with competitor’s name and level should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finalists from each level will present in front of the judges and audience at the Awards Ceremony.
Speeches are limited to 6 minutes.
They should reference evidences from Qur’an, Hadith, and individual research.
Select any topic below:
- Bullying is not OK! How does Islam teach us to prevent it?
- Eliminating casual racism in our communities
- Inspiration from the best generation. Present a story and lesson of your favorite sahabi or sahabiat
- How can I be “cool” around my friends without compromising my identity and dignity as a Muslim?
- A Muslim’s responsibility is to stand up for justice. How can we fulfill this within a legal and civic process?
- How did the Prophet ﷺ tackle Islamophobia during his time? What lessons can learn from his example?